An Intelligent Approach to Intelligent Design
- Humans and many other animals cannot survive without some nutrients found in animal products.
- So in lieu of a synthetic diet, one must eat other animals, or animal products, in order to survive.
- Survival originally made certain the needless death of animals to allow other animals to live.
- Do you consider needless death an intelligent design?
- Wouldn't a Vegan diet design have been more intelligent?
Other Un-Intelligent Designs:
If man was made to have dominion "over all the earth and over every creeping thing", then the creation of the following items is not very intelligent at all:
- Harmful Bacteria
- Harmful Viruses
- Poisonous Plants
- Poisonous Animals
- Poisonous Elements
- Non-Poisonous but Dangerous Animals
- Freezing Cold (in Nature)
- Killing Heat (in Nature)
Footnote: By the way, if god did create man with Adam & Eve, then god created incest: Not only could it be argued that Adam and Eve were fraternal twins, their children could only procreate with each other or with Adam and Eve.
Is God Real?
Is the Bible the Word of God?
Does Prayer Work?
Does Religion Belong in Government
Is the Whole World in God's Hands?
What if God Doesn't Exist?